I think my goals for this year are going to get better grades. Also gain respect. I will try my best to be better this year. Clearly I want to do better.
I believe I did good last year. For example I had friendes ,and As an Bs. In addition to being nice. It seems I acomplished those goals.
Surprisingly the way I acomplished those goals is by being nice. Inaddition by being the best out of the best. I believe in hardwork. Furthermore I acomplished all of my goals from last year.
However I got some stuff wrong. I did kind of good on the PSSAs but that wasnt good anoouth. It seems as thoe I failed some rela tests. Therefore those are my bad things.
However at benefits are fantastic. They give us a vass collection of knowledge. Inaddition the teachers would always help us. As a result those are the benefits.
Of course my weakest subjects are Rela, Math, and Science. As a result thoe are my weakest subjects. Although my strongest are Swahili, and Social studies. Therfore those are my strongest and my weakness, and thats all.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment