Today I shall talk about my family. Now I will give you facts about my Family. We will talk about how my Famiy made history. Now here we go.
First my family is very big. All my ancesters had 10, 7, 8, 12, and 6 kids. My family wanted to be known threw history. We always have children popping out.
Next is what history did they make. Well her is some, my great grandfather Jhon Henry. He led lots of farming buisnessis to freedome, they were over worked and were being paid porly. He did alot of things, and thoes farmers were free.
Now that was my greatest family history. Im glad to have him as family! Now we will discuss what they mainly do. Let us go to see what they have do.
My family is main good at cooking, being rich, good job's, hard workers, and some turn out to be crimminal's from who know's where. Also my family is nice. I am done. Hope you had a good day.
Focus:4
Content:4
Organization:3
Style:3
Conventions:3
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment