Now I will talk about how people in the school curse at each other all the time, and how there mean to each other. For ex. they would tell each other to shut up, and they would say shut the F up. I mean thats just cruel. Also if somebody with you for no reason thats just plain wrong.
I wish there was rule for no cursing in schools, but I gues there's not a rule. Also the hating on people. You should be kinder to them, and not meaner to each other. The most important thing is cursing in school. They use word like, F word, B word, S word, and the N word.
Words like thoes are powerful words that will hurt your feelings. They use them in fights all the time. Believe me I have heard loads of people in the school curse all the time. Like they need to curse. They should be more respecful.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment