Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Costarican Life

This is about my life in Costarica. I will tell you about my travels,and the wilderness. You will be thrilled by my travels. Let us begin.

First the road to Costarica. We need to get are passports, luggage, and pack. We drove are way to the airport to go to Costarica. It was like whole different world to me.

Then we got on to the airplane. It went up, up, and soared in the skie,s. I had a delightful meal on the plane. It took 4:30 minete's to get to Costarica this was in 2002. We landed in the sunny country of Coastarica.

Next we got off the plane, we took a jeep to house, but it was not like your normal house. It was a Mansion. We pulled up to our new home. We met our folks who lived, there I cant remeber there names so dont ask me about them.

We had a tour of the house, and we took the house. I ran out into our humonges yard. It was 14 acers of private land. It was like you owend all of Valley Green.

No comments: